HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mystery

Mystery

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Weekend

This weekend i went back home to New Mexico. I went to the mall and bought some new shoes just for picture day, i was thinking all weekend of what i was gonna wear.After thinking we watched a movie, went back to the house chilled out for 2 hours. Then i went to Chinle went to wildcat den watched some UFC till 9 o'clock stop at mustang got some drinks and when home. The next day i washed all of my dirty clothes then got ready to come back here. Finally left met my grandma in keams canyon drove back here, ate at taco bell went back to the dorm went to sleep and now im in class writing my blog. And thats all i did over my weekend.

2 comments:

Miss L. said...

I like watching the UFC too, its really exciting...makes my palms all sweaty...lol

♥famOus mOe♥ said...

dang so u watch UFC too??? same here . thata ku ha yeps